Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend at the Springer home

Sorry Emmy, too busy to post this week. I was in Denver all week on business. Next week I will be in Toronto and Denver, traveling all week. We had a relaxing and quiet weekend at home. Molly, Bjarne, and Emma came over for dinner on Saturday. Emma eats table food now and is off the bottle... drinks whole milk out of a sippy cup like a big girl now.
Menu included a pork loin roast, cheesy noodle bake (family favorite), and the apple crisp that my Nana used to make for me. Emma ate it like a champ (along with the rest of the family).

I don't have a huge toy collection at my home yet. Emma seems to gravitate to the decorative items. See the photo of her and Uncle Matty -- that is a wooden egg in her hand/mouth. She has a basket of apples on the floor.

Her vocabulary is growing --

Mama
DaDa
Nana
dog (pronounced Gawg)
Baby
and new word Cookie (pronounced in two very distinct syllables -- cook----ie)

What a cutie!





1 comment:

The Howell's said...

She looks really tall in these pictures! I'm sorry I missed your meal--you must be in the mood for fall. It is really nice fall weather here.